Valet Parking Staff (WHP)
Pay Range: $12.00 - $17.09 per hour
This position is responsible for providing safe, timely and efficient parking of guest's vehicles in a courteous and friendly manner by personally performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Greets guest as they enter the casino valet area, quickly secures their keys and provides them with a claim tag.
- Safely maneuvers guest's cars into parking locations per enterprise policy and procedure.
- Ability to operate all transmission styles (standard, automatic, stick-shift) safely.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
*Five Year Motor Vehicle Report required at the time of interview.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to operate both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver’s license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: d6cfa4eb-c67a-4ad1-a9a4-2e98ab5b4446