Pay Range: $16.50 - $20.80 per hour
This position is responsible for the appearance of the inside and outside of all enterprise properties through the regular painting of facilities, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service to both internal and external guest service.
- Reads and review all work orders or receives instructions from supervisors in order to determine work requirements.
- Walks the property on a regular basis to ascertain necessary painting needs.
- Covers surfaces with drop cloths and or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
This position requires a five year Motor Vehicle Report report to be submitted at the time of interview.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years professional commercial painting experience.
- Knowledge and experience using all paint related equipment.
- Knowledge and experience in the safe and appropriate use of paint, varnish, caulking, thinners, and other paint related chemicals.
- Must possess a valid AZ drivers license with clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.