Technician-Electrician *Includes $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for External Applicants*
Pay Range: $18.75 - 26.69 per hour
This position is responsible for performing electrical installations, repair and maintenance throughout the enterprise by personally performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Assembles, installs, tests, and maintains electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand and power tools.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connects wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspects electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazard, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Three (3) years of electrical trade experience required.
- Must possess a valid AZ drivers license with clean driving record for the past five years.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows. Greet out guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.