Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Salary: Depending on Experience (DOE)
This position is responsible for facilitating recruitment to open positions, attract and hire diverse, top talent. Partners with assigned departments and hiring managers to design and implement effective and creative recruitment plans to meet current and future hiring needs. Undertakes all responsibilities in a manner intended to reduce employee turnover while continually improving guest service and opinions, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for creating the best possible candidate experience for all applicants by ensuring a smooth, timely and fair process.
- Partner with assigned hiring managers to assess current and future staffing needs and develop recruitment strategies.
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as job posting, resume and phone screens, candidate interviews, recommend a final selection of applicants and close qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Work with hiring manager to identify staffing needs and determine the selection criteria for screening candidates.
- Conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness or recruiting efforts.
- Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) daily to monitor approved requisitions and disposition all candidates properly.
- Source applicants through online channels (Recruiting.com, LinkedIn, third party recruiting job boards, etc.), review resumes for qualifications, conduct prescreen interviews to evaluate qualifications consult with hiring manager to present candidates, and assist in the interview and selection process as directed.
- Use social media, job boards, internet sourcing and other technical means to source candidates for open positions.
- Create interview questions that reflect the requirement for each positions.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Recruitment, human resources, or guest service facing role required. Prefer previous recruitment or onboarding experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends upon request.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.