Table Games Floor Person
Pay Range: $28.62 - $32.67 per hour plus tip pool share
This position is responsible for guest service within the Table Games area and responsible for performing the following duties personally, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Observes employees and guests at gaming tables, alerts pit manager or surveillance staff of any cheating, counting, or game disruption.
- Facilitates the smooth operation of the gaming tables and promotes positive guest relations.
- Covers tables for dealers as needed.
- Tracks guests at shift change, ensuring that their cumulative transaction totals are ready to be rolled into the following shift by the Pit Manager.
- Enters guest information into table touch with description, average bet, win-loss and previous money total.
- Signs up new Player’s Club members and prints Player’s Club cards.
- Enters chip fill or credit requests, placing fills on table and entering them into table touch tracking system.
- Fulfills guest requests for complimentary food, beverage and show tickets as needed to resolve guest issues.
- Exhibits Guest Service First behavior.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
This position currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Table Games dealing experience required.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows: Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest and Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, be a self-starter with the ability to multitask, follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a95d41bd-8067-4a90-b325-1642476cc274