Surveillance Systems Technician
Pay Range: $18.00 - $25.62 per hour
This position is responsible to carry out technical surveillance department strategies related to electronic systems, maintaining Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Cable Television (CATV), multimedia, staging and lighting, audio, public address, access control system, two-way communication equipment, Computer Aided Design (CAD) and encompassing software and hardware related applications, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Resolves equipment malfunctions as documented and in compliance with the state gaming compact.
- Carries out departmental low voltage system installations, including but not limited to: system installations, input on system design of the CCTV, CATV/Multimedia, staging and lighting, access control system, two-way communication system, Computer Aided Design (CAD), and other electronic equipment required by the surveillance section.
- Ensures guest safety and provides excellent guest service when installing surveillance equipment at casino locations.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in electronics or casino surveillance which involved installation, repair, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of CCTV digital equipment preferred.
- Knowledge and skill in general regarding CCTV, CATV, Multimedia, Access Control system, staging and lighting, Two-Way Communications, Computer Aided Design (CAD) and computer maintenance preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.