Pay Range: $18.00 - $25.62 per hour
This position is responsible for the providing surveillance of gaming employees, guests, facilities, grounds and property; ensure that enterprise facilities are safe from fire, theft, burglary, assault and other such cases that may threaten the safety and security of the casino property, employees and guests, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Assists in overseeing the CCTV/CCVS system which provides appropriate surveillance security for casino/table games/cage/restaurant operations.
- Ensure all surveillance systems are working correctly and efficiently and that all areas throughout the casino have necessary video coverage.
- Utilizes computer and appropriate software programs to record daily entries.
- Reports any deviations from procedures from all departments audited to surveillance shift supervisor and thoroughly documents findings for further action.
- Through training, learns and understands the use of surveillance equipment, gaming methods and house rules.
- Performs other specials projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in security/surveillance needs of a gaming establishment or experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the core functions of this position required.
- Knowledge of slots, cage and vault, table games and floor operations preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: b0641e3b-9d06-4cf7-9d58-c329a61700c6