Slot Technician I
Pay Range: $18.00 - $22.39 per hour
This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of slot machines and related equipment, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Quickly and efficiently repairs and/or provides maintenance on slot machines.
- Provides excellent guest service by resolving all machine related guest complaints.
- Repairs all sub assemblies in shop.
- Performs machine relocations and installations as assigned.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in slot machine or electronic maintenance/telecommunication/computer preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.