Slot Shift Supervisor
Salary: Depending on Experience (DOE)
This position is responsible for the proper scheduling of slot personnel on their respective shifts and provides guidance and information pertaining to slot operations, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides, promotes and ensures excellent guest service at all times.
- Enforces and ensures compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Assumes job duties and responsibilities of shift manager during absences or when assigned.
- Maintains all related paperwork including but not limited to employee files, and break/tip sheets.
- Responsible for proper training and evaluations of all new and current employees.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple slot floor employees and carries out supervisory responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experienced in Slot Operations preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.