Senior SAR Analyst
Salary: Depending On Experience (DOE)
This position is responsible to partner with the Regulatory Compliance Manager to ensure the enterprise's compliance with Title 31 and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program through review and knowledge of regulations, assistance with audits, ensuring proper training and providing timely information to enterprise management by personally performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages data analytical software to detect suspicious activity by utilizing appropriate criteria, including changing parameters to minimize false positives.
- Assigns caseload to SAR Analyst to close cases effectively and efficiently.
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experience to both internal and external guest.
- Assist with day-to-day audits of all documents generated from gaming and gaming support departments and ensures the compliance with Title 31 review under the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
- Updates and maintains current Federal requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act AML program and related training materials. Assists with committee meetings.
- Works with the training manager and staff to ensure Title 31 concerns are addressed in a timely and accurate manner during paperwork reviews.
- Collect documentation and build and maintain case files for all potentially suspicious activity.
- Perform elite guest due diligence in accordance with the AML Compliance Program.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Three (3) years of regulatory compliance experience required.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, and Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- This position must have or an ability to acquire within one year an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8766e2e5-c5d0-4126-8a72-19b358401398