Pay Range: $16.00 - 19.36 per hour
This position is responsible for making minor alternations and repairs to employees' uniforms and linen. You will also be assisting with issuing, receiving, and maintaining employee uniforms as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service to both internal and external guests.
- Operates sewing machine to perform maintenance and alterations to casino uniforms and linens.
- Determines correct fitting of uniform pieces for a wide range of positions and employee requirements.
- Assist with and coordinates accurate and timely alterations.
- Perform other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Alterations/tailoring experience required.
- Knowledge in inventory tracking software preferred.
- Must have ability to operate equipment and tools required for use in the position.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 89b3fea9-50d1-4ee2-8dff-667b77570d1f