Room Attendant (Vee Quiva)
Pay Range: $15.00 - $18.15 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carries linen, towel, toilet items and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, ballrooms, meeting rooms and other assigned areas so that health standards are met.
- Empties wastebaskets, empties and cleans ashtrays, and transports other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies and bathroom items.
- Keeps storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean and tidy.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and equipment.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and/or polishes floors, using brooms, mops, and/or shampooers.
- Washes windows, walls, ceilings and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Hangs draperies and dusts window blinds.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Experience in housekeeping preferably with cleaning rooms in a hotel/resort typesetting preferred.
- Ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 24f51970-bb39-45a9-b8b5-fb3ce61d7a2c