Revenue Audit Clerk
Pay Range: $16.00 - $19.36 per hour
This position is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the casino gaming operations and assets and performs technical, analytical and detail-oriented work concerned with auditing the financial records of the enterprise to ascertain compliance with established internal controls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects, organizes and analyzes daily financial paperwork from all casino gaming operations and non-gaming operations to assure that transactions such as requests, transmittals, jackpots, fills, drops and recaps are accurate and valid.
- Performs audits of departments as assigned, ensuring that all paperwork is secured upon completion.
- Assists in assuring that gaming operations are in compliance with casino internal controls to maintain the integrity and protection of casino assets.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and one (1) year of related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical reviews and interpret significant data relationships.
- Knowledge and ability to interpret evaluate internal controls.
- Must be proficient in the use of 10-key calculator by touch, personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6c77b7a9-314c-4bbc-bfe6-5069c1d442ee