Pay Range: $15.00-$17.09 per hour
This position makes and confirms guest reservations and may assist with travel information, such as points of interest, restaurants, rates, and other services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans itineraries, and accommodation details, and computes room rates, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Makes and confirms reservations for accommodations, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers.
- Prepares customer invoices, and accepts payments.
- Answers inquiries regarding such information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
- Assembles and issues required documentation such as itineraries.
- Determines whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, and assign requested spaces when available.
- Informs clients of essential travel information such as travel times and transportation.
- Performs other special projects and duties assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED or six (6) months of experience in a call center/customer service setting. Hotel Reservations/front desk experience preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c207e389-d7e0-4807-844a-7b83530e1fa3