Poker Dealing School (Internal and GRIC Members Only)
Pay Range: $6.05 per hour plus tips
• Both Part-Time and Full-Time positions available.
• Must be open to any site and shift.
Internal and External Applicant Requirements:
• Must be an enrolled GRIC member and/or a current team member with Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• Must not have previous poker dealing experience.
• Must be able to meet the following gaming licensing requirements:
• No theft or shoplifting convictions
• No convicted sex offenders
• No convicted felons
• No outstanding warrants or tickets except minor traffic tickets.
Internal Applicant Requirements:
• Must have 3 months of employment with Gila River Hotels & Casinos.
• No disciplinary actions for the past 3 months.
• No more than 4 attendance points.
Dealing School Requirements:
• Must be able to attend 8 weeks of unpaid training as scheduled.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.