Hourly Pay: $6.05 per hour plus tips
This position is responsible for providing a memorable experience for guests while protecting the assets and following the policies and procedures of the enterprise, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experience to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for prompt, courteous and accurate dealing of assigned game in accordance with enterprise's procedure manual.
- Observes players to protect the integrity of the game, promotes positive guest relations, assists players with rules of play and ensures adherence to established regulations, policies and procedures.
- Exchanges currency for gaming chip in accordance with procedures.
- Maintains full alertness and knowledge of who is participating in each hand through verbal communication with all players.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One (1) year of table games dealing experience preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: aaf6c214-ddde-4a9f-9e4a-67e42392743a