Players Club Representative
Pay Range: $15.00- $18.15 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Identifies, establishes and inspires enrollments to prospective Players Club members both on the casino floor and the Players Club booth.
- Communicates properly with guests with reference to ticket redemption and preparation of player's club cards.
- Prepares new cards, replacement cards, and updates information in the player development system for guests.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must have intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 25f80753-4b07-447c-991e-0c2b8d9a56f1