Player Development Host
Salary: Depending On Experience (DOE)
This position is responsible for increasing gaming revenue by maximizing Gila River Gaming Enterprise's share of moderate to high value players gaming budget by performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Oversees the development of relationships with high value slot an tables players to make them selves available to meet the players needs.
- Serves as a liaison for casino guests who meet a certain criteria and make prudent decisions, within department guidelines, regarding comps.
- Focuses on driving department productivity through new signups, preferred high value slot and table player signups. Creates and maintains loyalty of players with a focus on retention of high value slot and table players.
- Identifies and develops players with increased potential through relationship building and appropriate communication methods on the casino floor.
- Works with declining players to maximize offer utilization and prevent program abuse.
- Promotes the Players Club Program on the casino floor and acquiring new Players Club members with moderate to high potential.
- Assists with planning, coordination and implementation of all Player Development events, programs and initiatives.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Three (3) years of direct guest service experience required, preferably casino hosting experience.
- Ability to perform all duties with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality due to the sensitive nature of guest privacy and company integrity.
- Must be able to work varied hours and weekends.
- Must have a broad knowledge of the Gila River Indian Community.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must have a strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess basic skills in the use of personal computers and Microsoft Office Suite software. Casino Player Tracking or Gaming System experience a plus.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6fc031a1-b1d6-477c-a91d-e05786c07f48