Landscape Groundskeeper 1 *Includes $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for External Applicants*
Pay Range: $18.00 - $25.62 per hour
This position is responsible to maintain the landscape and grounds on and around enterprise properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes all projects and assignments as directed by the field foreman and/or landscape manager.
- Cleans and maintains the parking lot and sidewalks, by removing trash, oil stains and unsightly gum and/or food stains.
- Safely and properly operates equipment as assigned and trained to maintain the landscape surrounding enterprise properties.
- Cleans and maintains the enterprise landscape by raking, sweeping, planting and trimming as needed and assigned.
- Maintains storage trailer to ensure all tools, supplies and equipment and secure and clean.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Knowledgeable and six to twelve months of general landscape maintenance experience.
- Skilled in the area of manual labor as it relates to digging, raking, sweeping and planting.
Must be able to work outside which is located in the desert southwest, in various weather conditions including warm to hot and mild to cold weather, with occasional wind and rain.
Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment. Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.