Kitchen Supervisor- Prime- Fine Dining Restaurant (Wild Horse Pass)
Salary: Depending On Experience (DOE)
This position will actively supervise, coach, counsel, direct, train, and mentor employees in meeting the Enterprise's quality standards. This position is also responsible for preparing all types of hot and cold items in the dining areas of the enterprise and performs duties related to preparation of food and beverage items prepared in the restaurant outlets. The Kitchen Supervisor will actively and independently manage all aspects of employee relations to ensure a positive, harmonious, compliant and cooperative work environment within the Kitchen areas, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for providing high quality, fresh ho and cold food items using standardized recipes and methods of preparation.
- Maintains a neat and orderly food preparation environment by cleaning in a timely manner immediately following preparation.
- Provides quality assurance to all products produced by the kitchen prior to service.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experienced in Kitchen Operations.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have various experience levels in volume feeding, catering, baking and pastry, and purchasing storage and handling.
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance trainings.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.