IT Help Desk Tech 2
Pay Range: $22.00 - $31.32 per hour
This position is responsible for providing technical assistance at a higher level to system users to system users, by performing the following duties as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voicemail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with installation of quantifiable licensed software, hardware replacement, repair and installation, or troubleshooting that involves vendor support.
- Manages small projects involved with the hardware and software implementation and updates. Logs and tracks calls using IT ticketing system, and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Installs, configures and supports server and client workstations.
- Trains users on software and hardware.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Associate's Degree in Computer Science or related major preferred.
- Experience and/or training in technical support required.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter wit the ability to follow up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 0ee371b7-5b44-4b97-a837-c5294d70f7e2