Guest Service Associate (WHP)
Pay Rate: $15.00-$18.15 per hour
This position is responsible for providing excellent guest service by greeting and seating dining guests in a restaurant outlet and processes guests' food and beverage purchases, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Provides quick, attentive, positive, friendly and professional service to casino guests while communicating in clear and concise manner.
- Communicates accurately with guests regarding approximate wait times, if applicable.
- Observes guests and anticipates needs. Builds and maintains knowledge of food and beverage offerings to ensure all questions answered appropriately and accurately.
- Efficiently processes food and beverage orders and purchases through Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Maintains the accountability and security of their individual cash drawer.
- Stocks and cleans workstation/venue to ensure presentable products.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume bar, restaurant or nightclub is preferred.
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance trainings.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 87f720ab-ab73-4151-af91-c1c02081839b