Salary: Depending On Experience (DOE)
This position ensures the efficient, successful and profitable operation of assigned casino location and is responsible for the management and coordination of operations for the Casino Marketing, Casino Games, Slots, Bingo, Hotel, and Operation support functions, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Provides direct oversight for all revenue generating departments and non-revenue generating operational support departments within the assigned casino location.
- Maintains constant awareness of all significant casino operational issues and responds quickly and productively when needs arise.
- Reviews and responds properly to financial statements, by taking necessary corrective and improvement actions, in order to continually improve the financial performance of the assigned casino location.
- Manages all responsibilities in a manner that effectively balances the varying interests and requirements of all gaming, lodging, dining and entertainment operations.
- Effectively balances the sometimes competing interests of revenue growth and guest satisfaction.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness, and is available on an "on call" status.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises multiple Directors with varying job duties. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field is required. Master's Degree preferred.
- Seven (7) years of increasingly responsible executive or senior level management experience within a gaming environment required.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet out guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation or guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and through understanding of Enterprise Polices and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.