Food Court Assistant Manager
Salary: Depending on Experience (DOE)
This position provides oversight to all Food Court to ensure profitable operation, optimum guest satisfaction, and return visits, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Responsible for all aspects of the effective management of the business operations within a casino environment.
- Assists with supervising employees on the proper instructions on food handling, cash handling and work safety rules.
- Assist with actively coaching, counseling, directing, training and mentoring team in meeting Enterprise standards.
- Assist with fostering team work. Lead, direct, mentor and guide supervisors.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in restaurant operation required.
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly and calculate basic math functions as they relate to point of sale cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance trainings.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 84655dd8-77e5-4ed6-9e4c-10b6ba8ef969