Electronic Services Technician
Pay Range: $18.00 - $25.62 per hour
This position performs technical work concerned with maintaining all Cable Television (CATV), Multimedia, Staging, Lighting, Audio/Public Address Card Access system, Two-Way Communications equipment, and encompassing Software and Hardware related abilities by personally performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Installs and conducts regular preventive maintenance on all Audio/Visual related equipment, Access Control System, and but not limited to: VCR's, monitors, cameras, video projectors, Access Control Panels, card readers, Request to Exit (PIR) devices, magnetic locks, doors strikes.
- Resolves all equipment malfunctions as documented and in compliance with the state gaming compact.
- Carries out all departmental low voltage system installations including but not limited to: system installations, input on system design of the CATV/Multimedia, staging and lighting, access control system, two-way communications system, Computer Aided Design (CAD), and other electronic equipment required by the surveillance department.
- Assesses inventory and preventive service records for equipment, Prepares reports to the Electronic Services Manager and other entities.
- Ensures patron safety and provides excellent customer service when installing surveillance equipment within casinos.
- Assists users to learn how to utilize systems to their fullest potential, Resolves user problems and hardware software conflicts.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Applied knowledge of a skill in general Two-Way Communication, CCTV, CATV, Multimedia, Card Access, Computer Aided Design (CAD), staging and lighting and computer maintenance preferred.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY, which is as follows:Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.