Drop Count Team Member
Pay Range: $15.00 - 18.86 per hour
This position maintains the responsibility within on shift for the collections, transportation and accurate counting of all currency, tickets, and gaming chips, while maintaining accurate operation of count machinery and computer applications, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Performs accurate and timely retrieval of the bill validator boxes from all slot machines daily.
- Maintains box accountability by utilizing tracking mechanisms to ensure accurate retrieval of all asset records from the gaming floor to the count room within established service time deadline.
- Transports daily DBA carts from the gaming floor to count rooms ensuring the safety of all guest and employees.
- Maintains confidentiality of drop and count start and end times and drop routes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working with large volumes of currency or other negotiable instruments preferred.
- Must have basic skills in the use of personal computers with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.