Carpet & Hard Floor Technician *Includes $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for External Applicants*
Pay Range: $17.00 - $20.57 per hour
This position is responsible for cleaning the carpets and hard floor areas within the casino facilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all carpets and hard floor areas are cleaned properly.
- Sweeps, vacuums, and extracts all flooring and carpeting.
- Striping and waxing hard floors.
- Cleans stains and spills on flooring and carpeting.
- Performs safety and maintenance checks on all equipment to ensure that it is working properly.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned, charged, and stored after every use.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED desired.
- Six months experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge and skill in professional floor care techniques and application.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.