Salary: Depending On Experience (DOE)
This position holds supervisory responsibility for Cashiers and Vault Cashiers, and Cage Technicians while safeguarding all enterprise cash assets, complying with federal cash reporting requirements, and ensuring that all policies and procedures are complied with by performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Performs periodic audits on Cage Team Member's work to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Promotes and maintains professional, efficient, effective, and team work environment among team members within and outside the department.
- Makes timely and sound decisions on various situations and issues that may arise during the shift. Adapts to changes quickly and efficiently.
- Conducts investigations and seeks guidance/recommendations from different sources such as upper Management to resolve situation and/or issues.
- Enforces compliance with Gila River Gaming Enterprises Corporate and department policies and procedures. Complies with all federal cash reporting requirements, key control and tip reporting procedures.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple cashiers on a work shift basis and carries out supervisory responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Three (3) years' experience working with large volumes of currency or other negotiable instruments preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have proficiency in the use of 10-key calculator by touch, personal computers and Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide with all numbers, and work with mathematical concepts.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c38c7fe1-133b-4b77-aef3-014bbd90840a