Cage Technician *Includes $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for External Applicants*
Pay Range: $20.00 - $28.47 per hour
This position is responsible for replenishing, maintaining, and balancing the Gaming Kiosks and ATMs with cash, receipt paper, and other materials to include performing minor repairs and replacement of hardware within these machines by personally performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Transport cash to Gaming Kiosks and Back of House ATMs and removes money canisters and replenishes the machine with cash, coin, receipt paper, and other materials.
- Verifies funds and compares transactions to receipts in the Gaming Kiosks and ATMs.
- Assist guest with transaction disputes, jammed cash, or paper.
- Roll or bag coin as required to ensure levels of coin is available for business.
- Performs proper preventative maintenance and cleaning to Gaming Kiosks and ATMs.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience and/or technical training in the diagnostic, maintenance and repair of ATMs preferred.
- Six (6) months of cash handling experience or previous cashiering experience utilizing currency counters and coin sorters preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of 10-key calculator by touch, and basic skills in the use of personal computers, Microsoft Office Suite Software programs.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, and be a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships as well as to gain the cooperation of guests and fellow team members.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- This position must have, or an ability to acquire within one year, an in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Enterprise Policies and Procedures, governmental regulations, and technical rules relevant to their responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c9cd3f45-eb9f-4ed0-9137-2ed5ff62d636